Perimeter is a diversified airline company operating a Class 2 scheduled air service in Manitoba, a flight training school, charter and contract flying, a fuel depot in Northern Manitoba, and a full service maintenance facility while leasing Metro aircraft to other operators in North America.
The largest independent passenger airline in Manitoba, Perimeter is also by far the largest carrier in Manitoba, in terms of number of aircraft, number of pilots, number of flights, etc.
A 100% Manitoba owned company, Perimeter has an impressive list of clients in which we have owned and operated aircraft for.
These include, but are not limited to:
- a Lear Jet for Great West Life
- a Hawker Jet for Canwest Global
- a Citation for Reimer Express
- a Kingair for James Richardson & Sons
- a Conquest, Citation, Metro, Beech Baron, and an F-27 for United Parcel Service
- a Metro for Air Canada
- and Beech Barons and Metros for Purolator Courier and Brinks Canada